A Beautiful Office For All Your Wellness Needs
Everything we do at Creech Chiropractic is focused on providing individuals and families with their best opportunity to gain, attain and maintain an optimal level of health and wellness though the use of Chiropractic care. With over 15 years of exceptional patient care experience, Dr. David Creech is the only Chiropractor in the Triangle Area to be Board-Certified in both Sports Medicine and Pediatric Chiropractic Care. At our family friendly, state of the art, Chiropractic office conveniently located on in Apex, North Carolina, each patient will be provided with a comprehensive, customizable treatment plan that ensures the most successful and cost-effective long-term results possible.
- The traditional “hands-on” method of treatment we employ is gently administered to ensure patient comfort.
- Our early morning and evening hours as well as affordable payment plans are designed to encourage compliance to your specific treatment plan.
- We use a variety of ways to educate our patients about the cause of disease as well as the treatment necessary to restore health through proper spinal function. Patient education provides a strong foundation for a successful doctor/patient relationship. Health seminars are offered both onsite and throughout our surrounding community to increase our communities knowledge and awareness of chiropractic care and how can improve ones overall health. Dr. Creech enjoys speaking to local clubs, groups and organizations on the importance of chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic is the fastest growing health profession in the world. It is our duty to stay informed of the most advanced, effective, and safe methods of chiropractic care. The doctor and staff regularly attend continuing education classes to stay on the cutting edge of modern health care.
- Creech Chiropractic Center is furnished with state-of-the-art x-ray equipment, hydrotherapy beds and physical therapy modalities to give the most efficient and cost-effective care possible for your condition.
We are proud to provide a clean, comfortable, cutting-edge facility.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. If you would like to request an appointment online, click ‘Contact Us’ above. A member of our staff will follow up with you.
Our practice accepts cash, check, and major credit cards. We will be more than happy to submit your insurance forms for you, and we accept most major insurance providers. Please call our office to verify whether your specific insurance plan is accepted. Payment plans and schedules can be discussed upon request.
If you would like to cancel an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice. A fee may be charged for a no show or late cancellation, and patients may be discharged from our practice for repeatedly missing scheduled appointments.
We treat a variety of conditions here at our office including:
Questions about our practice, our policies, or the conditions we treat that aren’t answered by this page? Don’t hesitate to contact us!